JOHANNESBURG – The murder and attempted murder case against an Eastern Cape woman, arrested after she killed one man and wounded two others who she allegedly found raping her daughter, has been struck off the roll.
The National Prosecuting Authority declined to proceed with the case as they said their chances of a successful prosecution were negligible.
— Sandy McCowen (@MccowenSandy) October 9, 2017
The woman had been out on R500 bail.
Her 27-year-old daughter was allegedly gang raped by three men.
When the woman intervened during the incident, the men tried to overpower her, but she fought back, killing one and wounding two others.
#lionmama says she’s been having sleepless nights and is relieved the case has been