Tag Archives: victims

Some victims stayed friends with Harvey Weinstein. I did the same with my rapist. Here’s why.

“That’s it. That’s what they’ll bury her for,” was the first thing I thought.

I was reading Ronan Farrow’s excellent New Yorker article on Harvey Weinstein’s alleged history of rape and sexual harassment, when I got to Weinstein’s alleged rape of actress Asia Argento. Argento claims that Weinstein performed oral sex on her, against her will, in a hotel room.

Argento goes on to say that she grew close to Weinstein after he assaulted her — accepting gifts, meeting his mother, and having consensual sex with him.

A familiar sick feeling washed over me. I could understand how Argento could allow the same man who she says forced himself on her to continue to be part of her life. I also knew — just as she did — exactly how this sequence of events would affect her credibility, in the public’s eye, if she came forward

Read more at: https://www.vox.com/first-person/2017/10/13/16465064/harvey-weinstein-rape-allegations-asia-argento

Police search for additional victims of suspected Van Nuys rapist

VAN NUYS Police Tuesday were seeking additional possible victims of a 32-year-old man accused of two attempted rapes in Van Nuys.

Mateo Saucedo was arrested after officers responded about 5:10 p.m. Thursday to a call of a sexual assault suspect in the 1500 block of Sherman Way, according to the Los Angeles Police Department.

He pleaded not guilty to two counts of attempted rape on Monday and is next due at the Van Nuys Courthouse on Oct. 18, according to a spokesman for the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office.

Photo courtesy of LAPDMateo Saucedo
Photo courtesy of LAPDbr /Mateo Saucedo

Saucedo remains in custody in lieu of $210,000 bail.

One of his alleged victims said she saw Saucedo loitering in the area before he approached and allegedly attempted to rape her, police said.

Detectives allege that about 9:30 p.m. the previous day, Saucedo

Read more at: http://www.dailynews.com/2017/10/03/police-search-for-additional-victims-of-suspected-rapist-in-van-nuys/

Police search for additional victims of suspected Van Nuys rapist …

VAN NUYS Police Tuesday were seeking additional possible victims of a 32-year-old man accused of two attempted rapes in Van Nuys.

Mateo Saucedo was arrested after officers responded about 5:10 p.m. Thursday to a call of a sexual assault suspect in the 1500 block of Sherman Way, according to the Los Angeles Police Department.

He pleaded not guilty to two counts of attempted rape on Monday and is next due at the Van Nuys Courthouse on Oct. 18, according to a spokesman for the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office.

Photo courtesy of LAPDMateo Saucedo
Photo courtesy of LAPDbr /Mateo Saucedo

Saucedo remains in custody in lieu of $210,000 bail.

One of his alleged victims said she saw Saucedo loitering in the area before he approached and allegedly attempted to rape her, police said.

Detectives allege that about 9:30 p.m. the previous day, Saucedo

Read more at: http://www.dailynews.com/2017/10/03/police-search-for-additional-victims-of-suspected-rapist-in-van-nuys/

Victims fearful following about-face on parole for ‘playboy rapist’

He was the eastern suburbs lothario who seduced, manipulated and abused a string of women across Sydney.

Simon Lowe once changed his name to Bonito Monteiro, telling women it was Portuguese for “beautiful hunter”.

He was the eastern suburbs lothario who seduced, manipulated and abused a string of women across Sydney.

Now, with his release from prison imminent, three victims of the so-called “playboy rapist” Simon Monteiro have broken their silence to issue a chilling warning: they fear that lives are in danger.

Fairfax Media has learned that, in a closed doors meeting last month, the State Parole Authority signalled an intention to grant Monteiro parole.

Victims fearful following about-face on parole for ‘playboy rapist’

He was the eastern suburbs lothario who seduced, manipulated and abused a string of women across Sydney.

Now, with his release from prison imminent, three victims of the so-called “playboy rapist” Simon Monteiro have broken their silence to issue a chilling warning: they fear that lives are in danger.

US internet pedophile lured four Irish girls among his 100 victims

A girl from Dublin, a girl from Meath, and two other children in Ireland fell victim to serial sex offender Blake Robert Johnson.

An American serial sex offender groomed at least four Irish underage girls on the Internet and abused over 100 young girls overall.

Blake Robert Johnson was sentenced to 30 years in prison earlier this year but the full extent of his grooming on line has now become apparent.

In a special report on the Irish station RTE Radio One show, This Week, journalist John Burke discussed Johnson’s history of sex offense and his link to Irish children

“He (Johnson) wasn’t really known to police in the United States, but then a 14-year-old girl in Oregon went missing. The girl’s mother handed her phone over to police. She was concerned that they use it in any way to find where her daughter went to.

“Police downloaded all manner of messages and images and

Read more at: https://www.irishcentral.com/news/us-internet-pedophile-lured-four-irish-girls

SQ seeking other victims of a pedophile ontario


  • Photo Courtesy / SQ

    Maxime Deland

    Friday, 8 September 2017, 14:13

    UPDATE
    Friday, September 8, 2017 14:16

    Look at this article

    The Sûreté du Québec (SQ) attempts to locate other possible victims of a man of 37 years old of Ottawa convicted in Quebec and Ontario and crimes regarding child pornography.

    The pedophile David Sharpe was arrested in December 2016 by the Team on the sexual exploitation of children SQ.

    What are investigators of the police Service of Queensland, Australia, who had at this time put police quebec on the trail of Sharpe. The name of David Sharpe had in fact appeared in the context of one of their investigations.


    The investigation initiated by the SQ has subsequently allowed the

    Read more at: https://sherbrooktimes.com/sq-seeking-other-victims-of-a-pedophile-ontario/4783

    Serial rapist suspect claims his 11 alleged victims were his girlfriends

    A suspected serial rapist charged with sexually assaulting 11 women, told a court that they were all his girlfriends. Nhlanhla Xaki even told one victim he loved her. 

    Xaki insisted the sex was consensual and happened when he had been in a relationship with each of the victims.

    But a court in the South African city of Johannesburg heard that he attacked most of the women in a similar pattern. 

    After forcing his way into their homes or dragging them off the street, he robbed them at knife or gun point and raped them.

    Xaki, who allegedly committed the crimes over four years, claims he is innocent – despite that DNA evidence is stacked up against him, prosecutors said.

    Among the string of alleged rapes, he is accused of attacking a woman with a knife or gun and dragging her into a yard where he and an accomplice took turns to rape her.

    Xaki also broke into the home of three cousins in the same area and

    Read more at: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/serial-rapist-11-victims-girlfriends-nhlanhla-xaki-johannesburg-south-africa-a7929151.html